poniedziałek, 27 sierpnia 2012

30 day challenge-day 2

I am on a 30 day challenge to self-today being day 2.I do not plan to necessarily look like this,but due to the errr..totally-unsimilar-to-pic nature of my recent self,u will have to do with the knowledge that anything closer to this will be considered by yours truly as a maaaaajor victory. As part of the challenge,I will be documenting my daily meal schedule and how i more or less manged to stick to it plus include the workouts(mini-workouts hehe)done.I was motivated by the bodyrockers who do have a system of 12-5 i.e 12 minutes of exercises;50 secs workout with 10 sec rest for each exercise
,for 5 days a week. So far day one was check your fitness day;workouts were as follows pushups-i managed 9(PROUD)!!hehe burpess-9 high knees-50(yeah,am fit like that-not)lol switch lunges-20 tuck jumps-14 and straight abs-0(in my defence,I was waaay past dead by then lool) am suuper excited,as am sure everyone is when they start working out.And I hope that making this public will give me the motivation to keep going and make it to thirty...(might need a lil' bit of Jesus too)..be good peeps.xoxo

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz