czwartek, 4 lutego 2010

Smile :)

I have been learning alot lately abt our relationship with God.What has really hit me hard is how great God is..and how much He really loves us.I was listening to someone who said if we understood how much it hurt Jesus to get on the cross,we would never choose to live an incomplete,dissatisfied life anymore.God is really in control of everything,not just me but the sun,the planets,the ocean and all kinds of animals not to mention the rest of mankind!!Yet He has time for me.He listens and really cares whenever I bring my issues and problems and fears and joys to Him.I can just imagine Him smiling and dotting on me or shaking His head and wondering why even after all we have been through together I still cannot trust Him completely.Trusting God came with something else,trusting man.I have to admit I find it so hard to trust anyone,but am learning.
Its easier to choose to look at the world through the darkest ugliest glasses and look at myself through rosy,pleasant ones.But if I am to love as I wish to be loved,I have to see you as I see myself.Am sure the same way am so judgment about anyone else,they might just judge me by the same scale,and boy would I be found wanting!!
Something really interesting happened today.I was walking to my dean's office to get my residency letter and was just thinking about how beautiful life is when you decide to love whoever is next to you,no matter who it is.I did not realize it at the time but I was smiling,and an old lady smiled back!!That made me smile even harder.
Life is beautiful.Choose to live it out exactly how God designed it,with joy and peace not only for you,but be the joy and peace in everybody's life.
Peace.

2 komentarze:

  1. God loves us so much, thank u for the article!! juz a great reminder that we can always express love, even if its simply a smile!! We have the love anyway, lots of it coz God will always be love!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. tru job.He is always luv.thnk u 4 dropping by:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń